AAEA invites YOU to celebrate the artistry within your schools by submitting your students’ work to be included in the virtual art show on the AAEA webpage. The exhibit will feature student work from P-College and from those entries will be juried 15-20 to represent Alabama at the Youth Art Month Exhibit at the NAEA Conference in Boston!
● Images of work must be submitted as a JPEG or PDF file. Image minimum length on longest side: 540 pixels, image maximum on longest side: 4600 pixels
● Name digital images: County_School_Teacher_Student_Year
● 2-D and 3-D works of any media will be accepted
● Each submission must be accompanied by an Artist’s Statement: In 50 words or less, describe your creative process, what inspired this artwork, or why you believe art matters.
● Submissions must be made digitally by emailing Mary Jane Coker: firstname.lastname@example.org. by midnight January 4, 2019.
● Limit 10 submissions per teacher/per grade level/per school